Miniatuurshop.com considers the privacy of all visitors to this website of high importance and therefore ensures as much as possible that all information provided by the visitor remains confidential and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Which personal data do we process?
Miniatuurshop.com can process personal data in the following cases: if you use the services of Miniatuurshop.com and / or because you have provided this information to Miniatuurshop.com yourself. This concerns the following data:
- First and last name
- Address Data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Additional information required for specific services
When does Miniatuurshop.com use your personal data?
- To call or e-mail you, for example to inform you about the progress of your assignment.
- To inform you about changes to the services and / or products.
- For billing
- If miniatureshop.com is legally obliged to do so, such as information necessary for the tax return (accounting).
Retention period of data
Miniatuurshop.com does not store your personal data longer than necessary. Miniatuurshop.com ensures good security of the stored data. Your data will not be stored for more than a year if there is no longer an agreement or no agreement has been concluded.
Sharing of data with third parties
Miniatuurshop.com will never sell your information to third parties. It only provides the personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
With companies that process your data on behalf of miniatureshop.com, Miniatuurshop.com ensures the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Miniatuurshop.com remains responsible for the processing.
Miniatuurshop.com keeps general data on the website, including the IP address of your PC and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. Miniatuurshop.com can use this data for analysis of visitors and click behavior on the website. Miniatuurshop.com uses this information to improve the operation of its website. These data are anonymised as much as possible and are not given to third parties.
Cookies, or comparable techniques
Read our cookie statement for this
Miniatuurshop.com uses social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. These parties can place cookies on your computer. Read the privacy statements of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to [email protected] Miniatuurshop.com will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than three weeks.
- Miniatuurshop.com takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
- The website of miniatureshop.com has an SSL Certificate to guarantee as much as possible that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
- If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by miniatureshop.com, please contact us.
e-mail: [email protected]
Adjustment privacy statement
Miniatuurshop.com may change the content of this Privacy Statement without notifying the visitor. Adjusting the privacy statement is sufficient.
Last modified May 1, 2018